How to Install the most popular GTAV RP Clients
How to Install FiveM
FiveM, a multiplayer mod for GTA5’s single-player. … The mod project, named FiveM, has been active now for several months. It allows users to play GTA5 with custom multiplayer modes and separate servers from Rockstar’s own. It also allows users to produce map mods.
- Make sure that your copy of GTA V is up to date before installing FiveM.
- Navigate to FiveM’s official website.
- Click on “Download client.”
- The terms of service will pop up after choosing download, and you’ll need to agree to continue the process.
- Launch the executable FiveM file to start the installation.
- The launcher may take a few minutes to update itself to the latest version.
- Make sure to install FiveM to the same drive where you store your GTA V files to avoid any errors that may arise due to inconsistencies.
- After setting up FiveM, it’ll automatically try to locate your GTA V installation, and you can also choose manually.
- Once you complete this process, FiveM will ask your permission to update your game cache, and you’ll need to allow it to finish setting it up.
- You’ll be able to launch FiveM after the installation process, and you can bring up the server list by clicking on “Play.”
How To Install Rage-MP
Rage MP is a modification for Grand Theft Auto V, bringing dedicated servers and multiplayer modification to the game.
- Head over to RageMP’s official website
- Run the installer and set up RageMP on the same drive as your copy of GTA V.
- Once the installation process ends, a server list should pop up on your screen, and you’ll be able to click on any of them to join.
- If RageMP fails to detect your GTA V installation, you should be prompted with an error, and you’ll be asked to manually select your installation folder before you can join a server.
How to uninstall GTAV RP:
The easiest way to uninstall is by navigating to your system settings then clicking Apps & Features. From there you can uninstall any recently installed RP client.
Return to home page | Read more FiveM Guides | FiveM Server Hosting | FiveM Server Development | FiveM Server Listings | Add FiveM Server